2016 Author Index
Browse directory by alphabet
, BS, BA
- Abraham, David , B.V.Sc.&A.H., M.Sc.In 2004, I did the Master’s degree in Wildlife Biology and Conservation, with scholarship from Wildlife Conservation Society’s India program. The question of whether human tuberculosis is affecting the wild elephant populations in India drew my interest....
- Abreu da Fonseca, Leandro , DVM, MS, PhD
- Abreu, Sara
- Adamovicz, Laura , DVMI am the Big Cat and Marine Mammal Specialist for USDA Animal Care since 24. I also assist National Marine Fisheries Service with the marine mammal stranding program, lecture at UC Davis, and am a consultant for the Veterinary Information Network. ...
- Adedeji, Olufemi
- Adediran A., Oyeduntan , DVM, MVSc, PhDPatricia Kunze was born and raised in São Paulo, Brazil. She has recently graduated as a veterinarian from the University of São Paulo. She always showed a particular interest in exotic and zoo animal medicine. She is looking forward to seeking ...
- Adisa D., Oluwaseun , DVM, MVPHPaloma is a part of the Veterinarian staff in São Paulo Aquarium since august 213 when she finished her residency in São Paulo Zoo. Also she attended a specialization course in medicine of exotic animals and participated in field projects. She really ...
- Adkesson, Michael J. , DVM, Dipl ACZM
- Agnew, Dalen , DVM, PhD, Dipl ACVP
- Agnew, Mary , PhDMary Agnew completed her B.S. at The George Washington University and her Ph.D. at Saint Louis University where she investigated the role of pre- and post-copulatory sexual selection on reproductive isolation in two guppy populations. Throughout graduate...
- Aguirre, Alonso , DVM, MS, PhDI head a program of collaborative research that focuses on the ecology of wildlife disease and the links to human health and conservation of biodiversity. I have worked in over 23 countries focusing on developing leadership training courses and building...
- Aguirre Ignacio, José , BS, PhDPart of the veterinary Team of the Leibniz Institute for Zoo and Wildlife Research, PHD under supervision of Dr. Frank Göritz und Prof. Katarina Jewgenow
- Alexander, Sarah , BSc BVMS PGCert (Conservation Medicine)
- Allender, Matthew C. , DVM, MS, PhD, Dipl ACZM
- Álvaro, Teresa , DVM
- Andolfatto , Alice , DVMAfter graduating from the Faculté de Médecine Vétérinaire at the Université de Montréal, Amélie completed a small animal rotating internship at the University of Prince Edward Island, a zoological medicine internship at the Assiniboine Park Zoo and a ...
- Andrews, Kimberly , PhD
- Archer, Grace , BSStudied veterinary medicine until 24 in Munich, different positions in the field of exotic medicine. Since 213 own practice for exotic animals.
- Ardiaca, María , LV
- Arif, Abdi , BVSc, MVSc, Cromwell Purchase, MVSc, PhD
- Armien, Anibal G. , DVM, MSc, Phd, Dipl ACVP
- Armstrong L., Douglas , DVMVeterinary Doctor, Master in Ecology and Evolution. PhD in Wildlife. Director of the Zoonoses Center in Brazil. Fifteen years of experience with wildlife work-free life. Researcher at the Brazilian Institute of the Environment.
- Arnold, Jill E. , MS, MT(ASCP)
Copyright 201x | Duplication of this product and its content in print or digital form for the purpose
of sharing with others is prohibited without permission from American Association of Zoo Veterinarians.Top
- Abraham, David , B.V.Sc.&A.H., M.Sc.